Court Mission Statement
The Sweet Home Sportsman’s Holiday Court’s mission is to provide young adults with an opportunity to represent Sweet Home. Our goal is that these young women are given real-world skills to help them with future endeavors such as interview skills, public speaking, socializing and interacting with community leaders as well as being good role models for our community youth.
We also strive to provide each princess with scholarship money to help toward her educational goals.
- Attend school at Sweet Home High School, East Linn Christian Academy, any Sweet Home area private or charter school, or homeschooled with a Sweet Home area residence.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a cumulative 3.00 GPA or higher
- Must be a junior in high school or have a junior ranking if homeschooled.
- Must be at least 16 years old by January 1, 2024.
- Complete initial application and submit it before the stated deadline.
Junior Court Information
First Grade students that wish to participate in the 2024 Sportsman’s Holiday festivities as a Junior Princess or Junior Escort may apply below. We will randomly draw one boy and one girl from the first-grade class in the Sweet Home School District (including homeschoolers in the Sweet Home area) to be members of the Sportsman’s Holiday Junior Court. Notification will be made in May. More details to come!